Shipping and Delivery Policy
- We have a flat delivery charge of AED 50 for Dubai and AED 150 for Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman and Al Ain.
- We accept same day deliveries to Dubai, orders must be placed before 4:00 pm.
- For orders placed after 4:00 pm, the delivery can take up to 24 hours. Someone from the Little Bucket team will call to confirm the delivery.
- For processing & transit times, Fridays & holidays are not included.
- Damages and or shortages can be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and/or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving may be refused.
- Little Bucket Gifts Trading LLC will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple shipments/deliveries may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Little Bucket accept cancellations, for any reason, up to the moment your order has been processed by us. You cannot cancel your order once your order has been processed and/or shipped, but you may return it should you wish.
Returns and Exchange Policy
Little Bucket will gladly accept returns and exchanges within 7 days of purchase with Delivery Receipt or Store Receipt. For returns and exchanges you can send us an email on email@example.com stating your invoice number and that you wish to cancel or return the product.
- Returns must be addressed to: Shop No. 14 DAMAC Executive Bay, Business Bay, Dubai.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
- Products must be with their original packaging and in new condition.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
*As soon as the package is received, we will send you an email to confirm whether you would prefer to exchange the items or receive a credit note.
*Returns and exchanges are only applicable to party supplies, balloons cannot be returned or exchanged.
Terms and Condition
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).